You wouldn’t wear a swimsuit to a formal gala, would you? Then why would you wear the wrong kind of shoes to work? Here at Suecos®, we understand that every profession needs a different type of footwear. Whether you’re a nurse, a chef, a beautician or you just simply need some comfort after your workout, we are here to help you pick the perfect kind of shoe for your particular needs.
All of our shoes comply with the market and workplace requirements. They all are antibacterial, hygienic, sterilizable and easy to clean. Our EVA is firmer than most in the market, giving the feet more support for those who have to be standing for long periods of time. Our main goal at Suecos® is to take care of your health and your feet; our central concern is that your legs, knees and back are feeling as great as your feet do, and that’s why we put so much care into orthopedic research and development in all of our shoe models.
However, if you’re feeling a bit confused and you feel you need some assistance picking out the perfect kind of shoes for you and your profession, we’ve stepped in and developed a simple chart to help you choose.
Our toughest model to date, this shoe is for hardcore professionals.
Recomended specially for professionals in the Hostelery, Restaurant and Cleaning area.
- Thor has more protection because of its reinforced and hardened material: Nothing can go through it.
- Anti-slip rubber sole for more grip.
- Extra resistance for greasy and wet floors.
Oden is the answer to all your prayers if what you’re looking for is orthopedic comfort.
Especially designed with nurses and healthcare professionals in mind, we’ve developed this model with a higher heel, for those who need more support around the back and knees.
- Our slimmer design offers more stability while working.·This model is open in the back for an easier “slip-in and slip-out” experience.
- Dotted sole for an ongoing all-day foot massage.
- Air ventilation holes are guarded so that liquids don’t penetrate the shoe.
- Rubber sole for a firmer grip.
- Large variety of colors for the bold and daring professional.
Nordic is our most breathable model, thanks to its Air-Tech ™ System, air is flowing constantly throughout the shoe.
We have also implemented air canals below the insole to keep the shoe breathing all the time.
Designed with all professionals in mind, Nordic is a versatile model that offer comfort both in the workplace and out.
- Nordic includes a micro perforated orthopedic insole, so that the feet is more comfortable and stable.
- Good back coverage that covers most hospital requirements.